db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Question about error messages (Re: Discussions on Wiki ...)
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:15:37 GMT
Hello.

>Hm, I'm not sure what article you're referring to
I mean article as your writing in DERBY-254

I came to confused.

I thought you know what is client exception and what is embedded exception and ,
did not have implement to distinguish them in the program yet and ,
tried to make the implementation to distinguish them in DERBY-254 .

//Or do I musunderstood something at all ....?
//Is it not what you wanted to do ,to distingish client exception from embedded exception
?

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama