db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Questions about what is module to be shared (Re: Discussions on Wik ... )
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:31:10 GMT
Hello Francois .

I think your case would be good example.

Can you write down summary of your security module at next url ?
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/Security_encryption/decryption_of_network_traffic,_passwords,_etc%2e

//I think this url would be suitable place for ...

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
         tomohito@rose.zero.ad.jp
         tmnk@apache.org

         Naka

*/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francois Orsini
  To: Derby Development
  Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Questions about what is module to be shared (Re: Discussions on Wik ... )

  I think we already pretty much agreed on principle that there was such a need as sharing
some of the components logic - we can go
down the path of identiying everything but at the same time we should get started on this
- missing components logic to be shared
can always be added as they are being found down the path. Right now there is a quite a bit
of logic in Security that needs to be
shared and am looking forward to the components sharing infrastructure to be in place...I've
already worked on refactoring some of
the currently (non-shared) security classes...