db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Transferring performance problem of using ByteArrayInputStream in DERBY-609 to DERBY-326 "Improve streaming of large objects for network server and client"
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:17:58 GMT
Hello.

Working on DERBY-609 "Returning ByteArrayInputStream from ResultSet is not appropriate",
I found difficulty in solviing performance problem of ByteArrayInputStream in the same time

with compatiblility problem of ByteArrayInputStream.

I transfer performance problem to DERBY-326 "Improve streaming of large objects for network
server and client" .

DERBY-326 seems to be considerable task..

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp