db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Questions about what is module to be shared (Re: Discussions on Wik ... )
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 05:59:39 GMT
Hello.

I post my questions around shared module.

What is the modules to be shread ?

David shows me the list of modules to be shared in next url.
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ListOfSharedComponent

However, David justs lists them (At least I recognized as so) and,
I think we need to think about this list in order to make it clear what is the module to be
shared .

At first, I think we should think next :
* Definition of each element in the lists.

And I think what we need to be careful about is as next :
* Is granularity of this list reasonable as shared module ?
* Are there any other elements which should be included in this lists ?
* Is it possible to share the element as the shared module ?

Best regards .

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp