db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: subversion etiquette
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:47:14 GMT
Well, I recommend using maven rather than ant.  In any case I hope that
if you check in external jar files you use copies whose file name
includes an accurate version number.  In my experience this is the only
way with ant based builds to be able to find out what versions of the
checked in jar files you are actually using.

I think that subversion recognizes jar files as binary and doens't
produce diffs of them.

thanks
david jencks