db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Require JUnit jar to build Derby, was: JUnit license, was: subversion etiquette
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:15:38 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I would like to wrap up polling on this proposal by close of business
> Friday (San Francisco time). So far, no one has voted.

Clarifying for the list ... although anyone can vote (and should be
encouraged to do so), only derby committers have binding votes according
to the db project guidelines at http://db.apache.org/decisions.html .
However, as I understand these guidelines, Rick may cast a binding vote
even though he isn't a committer because he is the contributor proposing
the change.

Rick, I didn't spot that you voted.  :-)

  -jean