db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: 10.1.2 Release status page
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:55:06 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Francois Orsini wrote:
>

>>Nightly builds should only be posted if regression tests have passed IMHO.
>

> I disagree, a nightly build is use at your own risk. Even if one test
> fails the jar may still work and allow anyone to test other areas.

I think the nightly build should be the build used in the testing
reported at http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/index.html/

That way, people can download and use a nightly build at their own risk,
but they can also see what tests the build has passed/failed.

--
Oyvind Bakksjo
Tel: x43419 / +47 73842119, Fax: +47 73842101