db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.1.2 Release status page
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:07:49 GMT
I was putting nightly builds on the back burner, but if this is
something you could use for the release, let me know.

I was thinking of putting the nightly builds directory directly under
the Derby web site area under people.apache.org, with a directory for
eah build.  Isn't it automatically mirrored every six hours or so?
Anyway, your guidance on the right approach is appreciated.

David