db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.2 Release status page
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:45:30 GMT
I put up a status page for the 10.1.2 release.    Check it out for
information on the release and also how you can participate and  win
*chocolate*!
    http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/TenOneTwoRelease.html

Also look at the Outstanding issues and post if you have comments.
Andrew, a couple of items on the release

1) Our filter,  Derby open code bugs,  seems to be available only to
derby-developers, can we make it global or at least available to users
so folks can vote for bugs they want fixed?  Is there some way we can
get a direct link to the filter.  The requestids in the URL's seem to
expire after some time.

2) Can we make a snapshot release this week. (Maybe tomorrow if
tonight's run is clean)?  It would be good to make some of the fixes
available  for early testing.

 I'll post to derby-user and try to drum up more input from users once
these are available. Regarding votes on bugs,  DERBY-1 is the leader
right now with 2.

Thanks

Kathey