db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.2 Release status page
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:45:30 GMT
I put up a status page for the 10.1.2 release.    Check it out for
information on the release and also how you can participate and  win

Also look at the Outstanding issues and post if you have comments.
Andrew, a couple of items on the release

1) Our filter,  Derby open code bugs,  seems to be available only to
derby-developers, can we make it global or at least available to users
so folks can vote for bugs they want fixed?  Is there some way we can
get a direct link to the filter.  The requestids in the URL's seem to
expire after some time.

2) Can we make a snapshot release this week. (Maybe tomorrow if
tonight's run is clean)?  It would be good to make some of the fixes
available  for early testing.

 I'll post to derby-user and try to drum up more input from users once
these are available. Regarding votes on bugs,  DERBY-1 is the leader
right now with 2.

View raw message