db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Linking our site on java.net
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:54:07 GMT

What I spotted at http://community.java.net/projects/ was this wording:

> You can pull out only those that are hosted here on java.net or look for the special
"linked" symbol to identify those projects that are hosted on other sites.

When you click on the "linked projects" link on that page, Apache Lenya
shows up as the third linked project on the resulting page (and, of
course, hosted at Apache).

  -jean