db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Linking our site on java.net
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:03:34 GMT
The link is here:

http://www.java.net/linking.csp

I am already a member of java.net; I don't think Derby has to be a
"member".  I would prefer the button said "hosted by java.net" rather
than "java.net member".

The terms of individual membership are at http://java.net/terms.csp.
Scanning through the terms, it's almost all about indemnifying java.net
from anything crazy you might do.  But take a look and see what you think.

David