db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Modular build, was: VOTE: Approach for sharing code
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:08:46 GMT
Hi, Kathy, I am a bit confused by your response.  You seem to be OK with
the classpath ordering issue given that it's an edge case, but you say
you want to go for approach 2.  Approach 2 does not require any
classpath ordering.

Also, note that in general classpath ordering isn't important except in
the case where the user is already consciously futzing with the
classpath to mix versions in the same VM.

David