db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JUnit license, was: subversion etiquette]
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:43:33 GMT
Thanks Jean, David, and Francois for your suggestion that I amend
BUILDING.txt. Now I'm back to an etiquette question: I'm hoping to check
in a JUnit assertion-based test. Since the test needs JUnit to build, my
patch will break everyone's build: they will have to download the junit
jar themselves. This could annoy a lot of folks. What is the etiquette
for breaking the build this way?

Thanks,
-Rick