db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Comitter List
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:57:21 GMT
Derby committers, please hold off trying to add yourself to
site/projects/derby/project.xml . Oyvind and Jeremy ran into permissions
problems. There's a question if all db committers are supposed to access
these site files or just those who are on the DB PMC. I'll post an
update as soon as I know.

sorry for the confusion,

  -jean