db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Comitter List
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:36:56 GMT
Here are the specifics of how derby committers can add themselves to the
list at http://db.apache.org/whoweare.html .

Check out the db site module:

   svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/site/

Edit the file below and add yourself to the developers section (you can
use my entry as a starting point for creating your own):

   site/projects/derby/project.xml

To see more xml tags that are available, see:

   site/projects/db-torque/project-base.xml

The site uses maven and is really easy to build (just run 'maven' in the
root directory of the site module); see:

   site/README.txt

After building the site, here's one way to check results. With your
browser open file on:

    site/target/docs/whoweare.html

If you like what you see, commit your change. Committing your change
verifies you have the right karma. If you get an error that indicates
permissions aren't in place for you, send email to pmc@db.apache.org .

I'm still working out the site:deploy step. I'm both of these, but my
password doesn't get accepted:

    maven -Dmaven.username=jta site:sshdeploy
    maven -Dmaven.username=jta site:deploy

Anyone know maven and have suggestions?

  -jean