db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Sharing code
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:57:38 GMT
I suspect this is adequate for the problem user Dan has identified: the
novice Java developer who doesn't understand classpaths. I suspect that
we will not come up with a bullet-proof solution for advanced users who
experiment with tricky techniques for faulting in classes. I would err
on the side of keeping it simple.

-Rick