db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: BTree package documentation
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:28:07 GMT
Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>
>> So, where do you prefer this document to reside? In the web site tree
>> or code tree?
>
> My preference is that it should go into the code tree, and get linked
> from there to the website, just as the Type System page is. Only, it
> would be better to change the links to Javadoc style ... I can do this
> tomorrow, and send you another version.

I'm re-reading your original post and you did indeed request just a link
from the Papers tab. Sorry! I automatically headed down a web site
tangent -- and my apologies for the confusion.

I'm only handling commits for the site and doc trees. Somebody else will
need to pick this doc up for the code tree.

-jean