db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: BTree package documentation
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 03:06:35 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
>
>> Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>>
>>> Committed revision 278552. I made one minor change of the h2 tags to
>>> h1 so forrest would generate the table of contents. Please let know
>>> if I goofed anything up.
>>

>> Thank you. One problems is that the links are in Javadoc format (e.g.
>> {@link org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.IndexRow IndexRows}) -
>> because I meant this to be processed by Javadoc. I'd be grateful if
>> you could modify the links to the relevant Javadoc page, e.g. above
>> should cahnge to <a
>> href="http://db.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/execute/IndexRow.html">IndexRows</a>.

>> Sorry for the additional work.
>

> done. Committed revision 278667.
>
> Except for this one link:
>
>   {@link
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.BTreeController.reclaim_deleted_rows}
>

> When I switched the javadoc format for that link to the URL below, it
> got a page not found error:
>
> <a
> href="http://db.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.BTreeController.reclaim_deleted_rows.html">reclaim_deleted_rows</a>

I emailed too quickly. Here's the actual link I tried (in email forgot
to replace those dots with slashes):

<a
href="http://db.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/store/access/btree/BTreeController/reclaim_deleted_rows.html">reclaim_deleted_rows</a>

When these changes go live, you'll see two subsections now in the
"Garbage Collection of deleted keys" section. When I switched the h2
tags to h1, I missed two h3 tags that needed to be switched to h2.

  -jean