db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Bugs and 10.1.2 release
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:13:25 GMT
I am not sure if we should put our general process info on a Wiki.. Are
you proposing effectively moving most of the website info to the Wiki? I
would rather have Jean or some PMC member control the process info and
changes to it. She has been very effective in managing the site so far.
For all other stuff, including coding and architectural ideas/tips, Wiki
is great. Can Wiki have pointers back to website for process info? :-)

Satheesh