db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Derby Wiki
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:38:31 GMT
Starting a new thread for this as it  was started on the 10.1.2 relese
thread.

David W. Van Couvering wrote:

>   Perhaps if we start using the Wiki more we should provide a link to
> it from the website so that it becomes more accessible too.

David the way you are talking, it sounds like we already have  a Wiki.
Is that true? If so where is it ?
This would be really  great news.   Last I had heard our Wiki option was
off  the incubator site which didn't seem right when we were so close to
graduation.  Sorry for the silly question, but Google sheds no light on
this issue for me.    If we have one we should definitely link it from
the Derby website.

Kathey