db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bugs and 10.1.2 release
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:01:55 GMT
Hi, Satheesh.  I don't think I understand the motivation for keeping
things that don't change frequently on the website.  Is it because the
website is more readily accessible?  Perhaps if we start using the Wiki
more we should provide a link to it from the website so that it becomes
more accessible too.  All things being equal I'd like to keep all our
processes and policies in a single place rather than divided between the
Forrest web site and the Wiki, or at least keep what's on the web site
to a minimum since it really is a more static and harder to update
environment than a Wiki.

David