db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Problem with svn merge svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:01:44 GMT
Well I am sure this must be something simple but  thought I would ask
for tips as I can't seem to fix it.

I have two separate 10.1 svn workspaces with the following URL.

Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Revision: 264947
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal

I have merged changes to these workspaces before without trouble, but
now all of a sudden  I get the error below when trying to merge:

$ svn merge -r 219264:219265
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn:
Cannot replace a directory from within

>From what I understand,  this is usually caused by a mismatch of paths
between the SOURCE and WCPATH, but as far as I can tell these match up.
I can apply  patches, and commint from the 10.1 workspace just fine.
Only merge is affected.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Kathey