db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.1.2 Release status page
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:14:49 GMT

On Sep 19, 2005, at 1:45 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> 1) Our filter,  Derby open code bugs,  seems to be available only to
> derby-developers, can we make it global or at least available to users
> so folks can vote for bugs they want fixed?

It is now global. I don't think there's a way to link directly to the
filter. It looks like you'll have to point users to the Manage
Filters page:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageFilters.jspa

 From which they can click on the Derby open code bugs filter link.

> 2) Can we make a snapshot release this week. (Maybe tomorrow if
> tonight's run is clean)?  It would be good to make some of the fixes
> available  for early testing.

Sure, although wouldn't it be preferable to get nightly builds going?
I think David was going to do that, David let me know if you need
help with the details on how to automatically push things to the
website.

andrew