db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Harshad Bhagwat" <hars...@iopsis.com>
Subject Feedback releases/release-10.1.1.0.html
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 06:22:27 GMT

Hi,
I gone through the site and I want to download the Derby project ...
But no file is exist on the given links ...
I tried by DAP/normal copy but the files are doesn't exist.

Can u help me out for this ??

thnx in advance :))

Harshad Bhagwat
Software Engineer

Iopsis Software Pvt Ltd.
2 Galaxy Garden,
Koregaon Park, Pune -411001,
Maharashtra, India
Email: harshad@iopsis.com

This email may contain material that is confidential and/or privileged. It is for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others of the e-mail
or its contents or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. No contractual
undertakings are accepted by virtue of transmission of this e-mail unless expressly stated
otherwise in the text of the e-mail itself. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.
Contact us directly or via our website at http://www.iopsis.com