On Aug 26, 2005, at 8:56 PM, David Van Couvering wrote:

Hm, well, I tried that before and nobody responded.  I kind of suspected that if I threatened to check it in it might get a little more attention.

Anyway, I'm running it through derbyall right now and will submit once it gets a clean bill of health.

David

Yep, I missed it when you attached it to JIRA. Sorry about that. It looks good, just a couple of questions:

1. In LocalizedResource, why not reuse the derby.ui.codeset and derby.ui.locale properties for setting the user's desired codepage instead of creating two new properties?

2. Are you planning on moving the code in client/resources to use your new i18n code?

andrew