On Aug 1, 2005, at 10:15 PM, sissonj@insession.com wrote:

FYI, so the official links don't end up having the same problem..

Actually, I'm planning on distributing these through the mirrors. Which reminds me, there's some work to do on that front.

I am getting a HTTP 403 error accessing the zip files in your directory.  For example:

You don't have permission to access /~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/db-derby- on this server.

For some reason some files ended up with funny permissions on minotaur, while others were fine. They should all be readable now. Thanks for spotting that, John.