On Aug 1, 2005, at 10:15 PM, sissonj@insession.com wrote:

FYI, so the official links don't end up having the same problem..

Actually, I'm planning on distributing these through the mirrors. Which reminds me, there's some work to do on that front.

I am getting a HTTP 403 error accessing the zip files in your directory.  For example:

You don't have permission to access /~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/db-derby-10.1.1.0-bin.zip on this server.

For some reason some files ended up with funny permissions on minotaur, while others were fine. They should all be readable now. Thanks for spotting that, John.

andrew