db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LIMIT clause in select query
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:33:28 GMT
Hi Amit,
 There are couple threads on this issue. One of them can be found at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200508.mbox/%3c31D2B068A53CC4498A6D7F4EFB3DCEAB03FA9F@activexch.springboardtech.com%3e
 In short, Derby does not support LIMIT clause in the SELECT statement, but
alternatively, you can use JDBC api java.sql.Statement.setMaxRows() to limit
the number of rows returned.

Mamta