db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch tool acts strange
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:47:02 GMT
Hi,
 I was wondering if this can be resolved by setting svn:eol-style on
master/updatableResultSet.out. When I list the properties for this master,
it doesn't show any properties
$ svn proplist --verbose
java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/updatableResultSet.out
$
 There is an updatableResultSet.out master specific to DerbyNet and it has
the appropriate property set on it.
$ svn proplist --verbose
java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/DerbyNet/updatableResultSet.out
Properties on
'java\testing\org\apache\derbyTesting\functionTests\master\DerbyNet\updatableResultSet.out':
svn:eol-style : native
 Mamta