db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Support the ANSI-SQL standard BOOLEAN datatype.
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:10:32 GMT
Hi Rick,
  You need to make sure that the various metadata methods correctly report
supporting of Boolean (getTypeInfo, for example) so suggested
jdbcapi/metadata.java
For instance in the procedure 'getpc' in that test all datatypes are listed;
you should probably add boolean in.
 Also, I found 1 old boolean datatype specific test - I'm checking that we
can still contribute that test based on the original approval from IBM.

Myrna