db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Policy for supported platforms
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:25:49 GMT

On Aug 15, 2005, at 12:16 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> For the record, this proposal passed with four +1 votes and no
> other votes:
>
>  Lance Andersen
>  Rick Hillegas
>  Shreyas Kaushik
>  Francois Orsini
>
> Does someone (maybe me?) need to inscribe/enshrine/link/post this
> fact?

The mailing list archives will preserve the decision for posterity.

This is also just the sort of thing that is good to have in the
STATUS file at the top of the tree. If anyone has some time to update
it, it would be good to record our recent graduation from the
Incubator, addition of new committers (just the votes are currently
recorded there), the recent release of 10.1, and recent voting
activity such as this into STATUS.

I won't have time to update it till later this week, maybe not till
next week, but if some industrious Derby developer takes the time to
produce a patch to update the STATUS file, I'm sure one of the
committers will give it their immediate attention. (hint, hint)

andrew