db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject [web] put releases in own category in site.xml, use cli.xconf
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:53:23 GMT
Attached is a patch to make some minor changes to how the website is
built for the release pages, including moving them to their own
category in site.xml and using the Cocoon CLI configuration to pull
in the release html. If someone (Jean, I'm looking at you :-) ) could
review the patch, that would be great.

On a related note, I noticed that a lot of websites are linking
directly to release-10.1.1.0.html, because I put that URL in the
original announcement. However, this URL now serves up the
unmirrorized template HTML page. I'm thinking that we should redirect
release-10.1.1.0.html to release-10.1.1.0.cgi. Any objections?

andrew