db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: drda datatypes
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:28:05 GMT
I think it's worth investigating option #1 to try and get some idea of
when these types could be added - getting in touch with Open Group and
start some dialogue (Kathey seems to have a contact) - Option #2 could
be done in parallel IMO...just some thoughts...

Now if the current DRDA client driver is used to communicate with a
data source different than Derby and the application is making use of
these non-officially supported types, this case would have to be
handled...

--francois