db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc trace
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 18:22:45 GMT
Yes, derby.language.logStatementText database property is very likely
what you want...will dump text and parameter values of all executed
statements as well as write commits and rollbacks tracing info (if I
remember correctly)...

Derby log file (derby.log) info be found here:
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/devguide/cdevdvlp25889.html

--francois