db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can a Jira admin make the filter "Derby open code bugs" available to Derby users and developers?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:11:43 GMT

On Aug 25, 2005, at 6:46 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
>

>> I am not sure if administrators can see your filters... I may be
>> able to
>> create the filter if you provide all details about the filter.
>> Andrew,
>> do you know of any way to see filters created by Kathey?

Kathey,

I believe anybody can share a filter in JIRA with members of their
group. Create the filter, then save it. Then, select the manage
option in the list of options for Filter: (next to new).

In the manage filters view, your new named filter should appear.
Click the Share link from the list of Operations. Chose share with
group, then and the group derby-developers from the pulldown menu.
Click the share button. Your filter should now appear in other derby-
developers manage filters view.

I've created a new filter for Derby open code bugs, in case you don't
have the manage filters option in your list of actions for filters.

andrew