db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira question
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:33:52 GMT

On Aug 19, 2005, at 7:16 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I am afraid that the problem continues for me. I notice that other
> people's JIRA edits post to the list but mine do not. If I create a
> new bug, JIRA correctly posts the bug to the mail list. However,
> when I edit an existing bug, JIRA doesn't post my edits.
>
> It is as though there's something odd about my JIRA profile. But I
> haven't been able to figure out what it is. Would appreciate advice
> on this. My failure-prone workaround has been to alert the list
> immediately after editting a bug.

This message from Rick via JIRA is in the archives:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200508.mbox/%
3c43037A23.6050805@sun.com%3e

but another one to the same issue made on the same day is not.

Rick, I've changed your email address in JIRA to have the same casing
as it is subscribed to the list. (Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM). Mail
clients are supposed to treat the domain in a case insensitive way,
but maybe something about ezmlm does not?

andrew