db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Policy for supported platforms
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:52:04 GMT
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I've made the following changes to STATUS, which I'm submitting in the
> attached diff file:
>
> 1) Reworded the preamble to indicate that Derby is a full-fledged Apache
> DB project.
>
> 2) Listed 10.1.1.0 as released.
>
> 3) Noted our graduation.
>
> 4) Recorded the platform support vote.

Committed revision 233074. Thanks for helping keep STATUS up to date!

> I didn't know what you meant about listing the new committers (Bernt,
> Oyvind, and David). They are already at the end of the committer list.

I think I was looking at an outdated copy, sorry.

> By the way, does anyone know what the "type" column in the "Detailed
> references" table means? For the original committers, this
> column holds some kind of login name or abbreviation which, at least in
> some cases, isn't the individual's JIRA id. Currently, this
> column is blank for the new committers.

The type column is from a table on the original Derby page at the
Incubator website. That info is archived at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html.  Now that we've
graduated from the Incubator, most of the incubation status info at
the top of STATUS can go, including this section. I'll leave that for
the next person who updates the file.

cheers,
andrew