db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The distribution page seems to be currently broken
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:28:28 GMT
On 8/9/05, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, that's me. I forgot to a) point derby_downloads.html to the
> mirror script which fills the mirrors in on the template html page and
> b) make that script executable.

It looks like the permissions weren't updated with the latest sync.
Fixing it involves removing the script from the staging area, waiting
for the sync to remove it on the public web server, and then putting
the script back with the proper permissions. So it'll be a few more
hours until the downloads page comes back.

andrew