db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby moved from Incubator to DB in the repository
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:26:12 GMT

> Will switching the repository this way impact any of the files that I am
> working on?

It's as if you did an 'svn up' to your view. So, files will be
updated, merged, or put into the conflict state as if you did a normal
update operation. Any changes you've made to local files will be
preserved.

> Also, I have a long standing patch for Derby-7 NULLIF bug using
> the old repository. Do I need to re-generate a new patch since the
> repository has moved?

No, you shouldn't need to regenerate your patch. The patch should
still apply normally, unless there have been changes to the same files
that conflict with your changes since you created your patch.

andrew