db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bugs and 10.1.2 release
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:45:36 GMT
Hi Kathey,

This sounds like a reasonable plan. By the way, what happened to the
discussions about having a regular release schedule? Sounds like you're
targetting October for releasing 10.1.2. Do we have a release date for
10.2? Here are two possibilities:

Scenario 1:

October '05:  Release 10.1.2
January '06: Release 10.2