db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [web] put releases in own category in site.xml, use cli.xconf
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:08:23 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> Attached is a patch to make some minor changes to how the website is
> built for the release pages, including moving them to their own
> category in site.xml and using the Cocoon CLI configuration to pull  in
> the release html. If someone (Jean, I'm looking at you :-) ) could
> review the patch, that would be great.

'forrest site' results in this error, even though there is a source
releases/release-10.1.1.0.ihtml file:

    X [0]                                     release-10.1.1.0.html
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: release-10.1.1.0.xml

The file doesn't get 'skinned', so doesn't have the same reduced site
nav menu that the skinned release-10.0.2.1.html has.

Is that expected? I haven't worked with the cli.xconf file.

btw, it's very nice the way your cli.xconf changes suppress the broken
link reports for the [preferred] and [location] urls.

  -jean