db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jira question
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:16:08 GMT
I am afraid that the problem continues for me. I notice that other
people's JIRA edits post to the list but mine do not. If I create a new
bug, JIRA correctly posts the bug to the mail list. However, when I edit
an existing bug, JIRA doesn't post my edits.

It is as though there's something odd about my JIRA profile. But I
haven't been able to figure out what it is. Would appreciate advice on
this. My failure-prone workaround has been to alert the list immediately
after editting a bug.

Andrew McIntyre wrote:

>On 8/18/05, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>I was wondering if you had had any luck straightening out the mail
>>problem. Looking at DERBY-289,  I see you made comments that. I never
>>got in email.
>>Don't want to miss anything you have to say!
>The mail problem with JIRA was due to a wedged mail queue and should
>have been resolved. If anyone notices new comments or updates to JIRA
>not making it as mail to the dev lists, please speak up.

View raw message