db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Modi <amit_m...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Re: Memory allocation problem
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:29:07 GMT
Thanks Suresh for reply,
    Actually I have different Database for each user and if the user do
continuous "change user login" operation though its
not very usual case in real life but for testing purpose, then its
necessary to close the database of  previous user and  open the database
of new user.
  One problem which I am facing is, after I shutdown the previous user's
database, its not releasing the  complete memory.
 I will just give you brief description of the steps I am following to
close the database,
1> Close all the statements and prepared statements.
2> Shutdown the database

Can you please let me know, whether there should be something more that
I should do?

Regards:
Amit Modi