db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: fix to bug 353
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:25:08 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
It doesn't look like a new patch has been posted, following Rick's
comments. Narayanan seems to have said he would update the patch, but
looks like this has not been done yet.<br>
I will hold off on review and/or committing the patch till then. Also, <b>Narayanan</b>,
since you seem to be working on Derby lately, would you consider
signing an ICLA with Apache? (<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt">http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt</a>)<br>
Satheesh<br>
Rick Hillegas wrote:<br>
and I exchanged some messages about this bug fix which we should have
shared with the list. I have summarized those messages in an additional
comment attached to the bug.
Cheers,
-Rick