db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: drda product identifier
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:02:41 GMT
Hi Kathey,

Thanks for these good points. I agree that Derby 10.2 needs to continue
to interoperate with these clients and that we need to build out our
compatibility tests. At some point, I'd like to circulate a proposal for
what changes we plan to make to the 10.2 client and server. That
proposal should address how we interoperate with old clients and how we
plan to test compatibility.

Thanks,
-Rick