db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Policy for supported platforms
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:56:22 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I've made the following changes to STATUS, which I'm submitting in the
attached diff file:

1) Reworded the preamble to indicate that Derby is a full-fledged Apache
DB project.

2) Listed 10.1.1.0 as released.

3) Noted our graduation.

4) Recorded the platform support vote.

I didn't know what you meant about listing the new committers (Bernt,
Oyvind, and David). They are already at the end of the committer list.
By the way, does anyone know what the "type" column in the "Detailed
references" table means? For the original committers, this
column holds some kind of login name or abbreviation which, at least in
some cases, isn't the individual's JIRA id. Currently, this
column is blank for the new committers.

Thanks in advance to some industrious committer for checking in these
changes,
-Rick