db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [WEB] fyi on dueling operating system forrest builds
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 02:30:36 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> There are still some diffs to untangle between Linux and Windows.
> Fortunately, it doesn't appear to result in any display problems on the
> derby site itself.

'svn status' on my windows machine (sometimes) reports diffs for files
that have not changed. An 'svn diff' on the file in question results in
'svn: Can't write to stream: Not enough storage is available to process
this command.' error.

I have 1 gig of memory, 3 gig of virtual memory configured, and 60 gig
of free disk.

A google search cites this error on older svn clients on windows. I
upgraded from 1.0.9 to 1.1.4 and the occurrence lessened, but didn't
disappear. I'll upgrade to 1.2 and see if that takes care of it.

  -jean