db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [WEB] fyi on dueling operating system forrest builds
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:05:50 GMT
This was partly my bad. I was using a pre-production release of forrest
0.7. Rather than back those built files out, which leaves them in the
svn repo nonetheless, I committed the files generated by the production
forrest 0.7 release.

There are still some diffs to untangle between Linux and Windows.
Fortunately, it doesn't appear to result in any display problems on the
derby site itself.

  -jean