db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Comitter List
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:28:20 GMT
Incidentally, I really should mention that while *I* updated the
committer list as we were leaving the incubator, I believe the correct
practice is for each committer to add herself/himself to the file. Each
committer is supposed to have karma for the db project and this verifies
it's in place.

  -jean