db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Comitter List
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:17:45 GMT
Hi, Phillip,

It looks like that's something that kind of disappeared in the
graduation.  Currently the Derby committer list is still on the
incubator page at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html . That
list is current; I updated it as we were leaving the incubator.

I think http://db.apache.org/whoweare.html is populated by more than one
file.

DB PMC members add themselves to this file:

    https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db/site/project.xml

I think committers need to add themselves to this file, but I haven't
worked out/verified the specifics:

    https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db/site/projects/derby/project.xml

I won't have time to look at this today, but will try to over the
weekend. If another Derby committer can look at it first, please post
for the rest of us.

thanks,

  -jean