db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Support the ANSI-SQL standard BOOLEAN datatype.
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:23:09 GMT
Hi Kathey,

I have found two tests which look like they monitor datatype conformity
for PreparedStatements and ResultSets:

   jdbcapi/parameterMapping.java
   jdbcapi/resultSet.java

BOOLEAN support was removed from these tests and I intend to put it back
in. This will verify that you can use jdbc to set BOOLEAN parameters and
retrieve BOOLEAN columns.

Are there other jdbc tests which I should amend? What other client
behavior should I track down?

Thanks,
-Rick